Press & Reviews
"The film shows a beautiful picture of the healing and restoration that can happen between a father and son."
- Jason Noble, Advance Team Films
"The Man From Nowhere is about fathers and sons, the power of forgiveness, and the beauty of a transformed life. All of us at The Master's University are thrilled with this film. It shows how followers of Christ really do have the best, most hopeful stories to tell. I highly recommend you watch this movie with your family."
- Dr. Sam Horn, President of The Master's University and Seminary
"Cinematically beautiful and incredibly creative in its use of the dual storylines, The Man From Nowhere has shown the power it has to move people."
- Rev. Jacob Sahms, Dove.org
"I love a great redemption story! This movie combines my favorite themes... changed hearts, forgiveness and relationships redeemed."
- Mario D’Ortenzio Founder, Death2Life
"Under the sensitive direction of Matt Green, The Man From Nowhere explores that central human problem—reconciliation after pain."
- Dr. Grant Horner, Author, Meaning at the Movies
"A very well done movie with a great plot and powerful message that touches on the reality that so many people struggle with in their lives."
- Debbie Lee, America's Mighty Warriors
"Go on this journey with Jake and his father Herb and you will be inspired, entertained, and moved to your very core. The Man From Nowhere is well worth the journey."
- Craig Johnson, Associate Pastor at Lakewood Church & Founder of Champions Foundation
"The Man From Nowhere is a fun and entertaining movie that reminds you what's important in life."
- David Almgren, The Power of One Podcast with Dave and Jason
"The Man from Nowhere is a high-quality production with a lot of heart. I look forward to seeing Matt's future works!"
- Spencer Folmar, Director/Producer, Generational Sins